Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Something New

It seems like everybody who has something to say is blogging about it these days. I don't want to be so pretentious as to assert that I have something to say that is worthy of anyone reading, but I do occasionally have a thought or two and the best way to channel these is probably by writing about it on the internet for 7 billion people to read, right?

I've always been fascinated by science fiction and the future, and when my mind turns to musing, it's often about how our world will look in 20, 50, or even 100 years. As a young man, I'm excited to see how the world turns out. My generation faces a lot of challenges, and I look forward to solving them.

I'm going to use this blog as a forum for my thoughts on politics, religion, technology, business, and society. I'll probably stray into the zone of preaching too much, but that is only because I care about securing a future for my grandchildren that is better than the present. I have a lot of thoughts and opinions about where we are, where we are going, and how people my age should think and act to realize a better society down the road.

This blog is where I am going to deposit those thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment